Thursday, May 9, 2013

Toddler Backpack

There is almost nothing cuter than a toddler walkin around, struttin their stuff with a little backpack carrying all their goodies!  I LOVE this pattern by Made by Rae.  I've made all toddler backpacks from it but I really want to make one for my oldest daughter in the bigger "kids size".  This backpack is for another best friend's daughter who is turning two.  Two year olds everywhere!  :)  Gotta love it!  It's not as stiff as I was hoping it would be with the interfacing but still super cute.  

    

I found the fabric at JoAnn's and think it is just perfect for this little girl.  Bright, bold and lots of prints! (just for you Shanna!) :)  The bottom and the straps are bright pink with white piping for some contrast.  

Quick, fun and easy project.   Gotta love those!  

No comments:

Post a Comment