Friday, January 31, 2014

Kids Clothes Week!

*image from blog.kidsclothesweek.com*

Sheesh, this week of sewing has gone by fast!  My day three project continued into day four and is being posted for day five.  It took me longer to complete this because I made up the pattern as I went.  It's not complicated AT ALL. Seriously, ANYBODY could do it.  But I'm not so good at making it up as I go.  

I made a circle skirt apron.  I LOVE how it turned out.  Especially for my first go at it.  I took notes to change for future aprons, because there WILL be future aprons of this.  It came out so cute!



It has that 50's vibe that makes my heart melt!!  Oh love it!  

I got the lemon fabric at JoAnns FOREVER ago specifically for making an apron but never got around to it.  



She was pretty excited to have this apron made special just for her. :)

Not too bad for a first go of it!  I think now that I have it all figured out I could whip one out in less than an hour.

I think I will try to get one last thing finished before the end of the weekend!  Last day of Kids Clothes Week is Sunday!  Have you popped over there to see all the super cute things people are making? 

Go check out Day Five! And all the others while you're there.  

No comments:

Post a Comment