Thursday, May 30, 2013

Pleated Playsuit Pattern Testing

Have you seen the blog Elegance and Elephants?  I love it!  Right now she's doing a series called Knock It Off, full of great knock off designs made for A LOT cheaper than you can buy them for.  It's very fun! 

Anyway, she has a pattern called The Pleated Playsuit (sizes 18 months to 9 years! and working on smaller sizes!)  and I got to be a tester for the pattern!  There are two options, pants or shorts.  So I tested size 2/3 in the shorts and it fits Little Bit PERFECT. 


 

It sewed up real quick, and the instructions were very clear.  Probably one of the best of all the PDF patterns I've made.  Great pictures, which always help.  

  

It has the cutest little detail of faux piping on the pocket.

I ended up making two, that's how quick it was. 

The pattern is available TODAY! And she's offering it to everyone for FREE! Can't beat that! So head on over there and grab your copy!

And here are some in action photos for your viewing pleasure!  :)  (ok, I lied, more than some.)






No comments:

Post a Comment